“We have been so thankful for PhilanthroCorp and their turn-key service. It would be hard to imagine how we could be more pleased with our results to date. My department works directly with certain prospects generated by PhilanthroCorp and we appreciate this opportunity to build stronger donor relationships through this feature.”
Ted Hackney, Director
Harding University, Searcy, AR
“I would highly recommend PhilanthroCorp to you. Whether you have a planned giving officer on your staff or are planning to launch a planned giving initiative, PhilanthroCorp is an effective Planned Giving partner”
Randy Pittman, Vice President University Advancement
Samford University, Birmingham, AL
to find out how we can help your educational institution and your supporters!
LegacyLinc is a comprehensive, web based, planned giving service that offers everything for your members to become educated about estate planning from a biblical perspective, informed about tools and techniques of good planned giving, and motivated to take action creating estate plans appropriate for their families and their ministries..
Through planned giving stewardship and estate planning audio/video presentations, case studies, interactive teleconferences, up-to-date web based information, top quality marketing materials, Christian legal professionals and more. Your supporters will have the education and professional assistance to fulfill their needs…And at a price that your ministry can afford!
- Over 100 interactive web pages designed to educate your donors about planned giving opportunities from a Biblical worldview.
- An interactive Estate Plan Organizer that takes donors through the estate planning process from the stewardship prospective.
- Downloadable completely customized marketing materials that deliver the scripturally sound message of planned giving to your donors.
- Monthly emails with completely customized marketing activities and monthly phone meetings to assist you with these activities.
- Live interactive donor tele-seminars and full assistance to your donors to implement current planned gifts.
- Our No-Net Cost follow-up with donors who request help in planning and executing a current sale of a capital asset